Workshop At A Glance
Creating Dynamic Images In The Field
Street photography really comes down to immersing yourself in your environment so you can capture life as it unfolds around you. While roaming around everywhere from Seattle's tourist spots to its local haunts, we will be learning about the techniques that will help you get better shots when wandering the streets with your camera.
For a bit of insight about street photography and it's techniques, check out my article for Zeiss Lenspire - Street Walker On The Las Vegas Strip
Learn Behind The Camera And The Computer
The click of the shutter isn't the end of image creation, it's just the beginning. During the workshop we will have classes on:
- -Adobe Lightroom Classic (workflow and editing)
- -Group and individual critique sessions to help your photography grow throughout the workshop
- -We will also have a class on the techniques and tricks used for street photography on the first day.
A Destination That Even Looks Good In Clouds And Rain
As with any workshop, you can't control the weather. One of the reasons I have chosen this time of year for our workshop is the weather. In Seattle, this is usually a beautiful time of year. That being said, there is always the chance of rain. Luckily, if we have any rainy days, most of Seattle's population is unphased and we will be able to explore the city as planned.
- -Water and snacks while we are out and during the class sessions.
- -Individualized attention for each student
- -All classes during the workshop
- -Peace of mind that your teacher and guide (me) personally know the areas we will be visiting. I am also first aid and CPR certified and carry a full first aid kit at all times.
What's not included?
-Food and beverages
I will have a home base that we will be the center of our operations near the downtown area. Once a deposit has been placed you will receive more information about the trip, recommended hotels in the area and also a checklist for the gear you will want to bring.
Trip Cost: $ 1,850
deposit of $ 500 required
This trip is limited to 8 people (8 spots left remaining). Deposit deadline in July 21st, 2020. To make a deposit, hit the "Join Workshop" button below or visit the contact page and I will instruct you further on how to make a deposit. A minimum of 3 participants is required to run this trip. Don't wait with your deposit, these trips fill up quickly. After all positions are filled please visit the contact page and tell me you would like to be on the waitlist.